Sunday, July 31, 2011

Building the Zvezda BT-5 1/100

While I was putting the previously reviewed Hanomag kit together I thought to myself, "What the heck, I'll do the BT-5 as well". And here it is. Another gem, this went together without any problems.

don't do this! the lower hull also connects to the track units 
and should be joined to the chassis before the tracks are put on
sometimes I should actually read the instructions

the lower hull, chassis and tracks assembled 
(I had a devil of a time getting the tracks off so I could join the lower hull and chassis)

a front view of the same

add the upper hull

and the turret

and you are done

     This kit is a breeze and looks great, comparing it to pictures on the web it captures the look of the BT-5 perfectly. Another great kit from Zvezda.

     Very Highly Recommended,     John

No comments:

Post a Comment