Monday, May 2, 2011

AK-47 Republic Project, update 1

Here at Last! The Cubans have finally arrived from WarWeb and a hefty little box it was. I returned from work today to find a sturdy and heavy box waiting for me, as I turned it over I rejoiced; my Cubans had landed. Feverishly I opened the box to find the complete order; Regulars, Irregulars, tanks, APCs and guns. I didn't have any extra time to get started but I will revist them tomorrow. Let the basing begin!

In the meantime here is a picture of the force still in the packaging;

6 comments:

  1. Kool now someone will have commie pinkos to shoot:).
    Hey got my copy of Hail Caesar last week Thursday. It is awesome dude :))...lol Gaul can kick the Romans butt as posted on TMP. Should be fun just need to finish up my Warlords roman cohort. Plus the million Celts also..

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already have a ton of hairy barbarians and I'm working on more.....I have four chariots finished and eight more to hand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, they released Hail Caesar? God damn it, Amazon, you piss me off with your constant late releases...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kris,

    Joe has had his copy for more than a couple of weeks. I will ask him where he got it next time I see him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got mine direct from Warlords. Free post and kool special figure. It took about two weeks to get to New Baltimore....

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's okay. It's an Amazon thing; they were the same way with Force on Force. You get what you pay for, I suppose. :-\

    ReplyDelete